Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pinkberry

The newest craze that has hit the South land, Frozen Yogurt! Better for you than ice cream, and as common to see these days as a gas station, you can find one at almost any corner. One of the more trendy spots to get your frozen yogurt fix is a place called Pinkberry. With their own catchy theme song, "P-I-N-K-B-E-R-R-Y-!" why not let this be your new favorite place too?! Pinkberry offers flavors such as Original, Green tea, Pomegranate, Coconut, and their newest flavor Chocolate! Pinkberry has over 24 toppings to choose from, ranging from fresh fruit selections to cereal, candy, cookies, nuts and more. Pinkberry has a new feature that they are offering, and that is delivery. With a purchase of $10 or more they will gladly deliver your frozen yogurt to your house or party.





I love going to Pinkberry for its hip atmosphere. My favorite flavor is their Pomegranate, with fresh strawberries and chocolate chips for a topping. The staff is very friendly and I would recommend to anyone to try this place out! I recently entered a contest at Pinkberry and won a party for me and fifteen of my friends. Pinkberry hosted everything in their shop. They gave us samples of some of their more popular toppings, and a mini sized Pinkberry yogurt for everyone. It was a great time to have my friends together and bond over some frozen yogurt. If you check out their web site, you will find locations, hours and what you can expect on your visit to Pinkberry .

No comments:

Post a Comment