Sunday, February 28, 2010

Kabuki Japanese Restaurant


Its hard to find a good sushi place these day. There is a sushi restaurant on every corner, but how do you decide which one to go to. All these thought start running through your head, making your heart race and your palms sweaty just trying to decide; is the fish fresh, is it expensive, am I going to smell like fried fish when I leave, what are their hours, will they have what I like, can I bring my date here or does it look like an old mans bar on the inside? These are all thought I am sure you have pondered while deciding where to go for sushi.

One of my favorite places to enjoy sushi is at Kabuki Japanese Restaurant. They have a wide variety of sushi to choose from for reasonable prices. Not that into eating sushi? Well at Kabuki there is a large assortment of Japanese entrees to choose from. The atmosphere is very enjoyable and the decor' is hip with a Japanese fusion. Kabuki is a great place to eat with friends or that special someone. Staff is quick and friendly, and hours are great. I enjoy their sushi because it tastes fresh, there are always new items on the menu to try out, and they have a great happy hour. So next time you want to grab some sushi, think about trying out Kabuki Japanese Restaurant to satisfy your cravings!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you wrote about Kabuki, that's my all time favorite sushi restaurant! as a college student, I have a pretty strict budget, and they always have my favorite rolls discounted during happy hour, they have great tempura vegetables, and they even have valet parking for only $2!!! It's definitely worth it to take your dining experience to Kabuki.

    ReplyDelete