Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kitchen 24

It's not very often you can find a 24 hour diner that actually serves good food. Most of them have limited menu choices late at night and well lets be honest, the foods not that great. When I came upon Kitchen 24 I was skeptical at first. I was thinking a Denny's style diner. Let me tell you, I was very wrong. Kitchen 24 is located in Hollywood and I almost drove right past it on my way there. It is a small cheque restaurant. The inside decor is very pink and cute. Mood lighting and full bar. The menu is large and the food was delicious!! There were so many options to choose from and everyone around us had great looking food in front of them. I was very pleased with my order. I got the create your own Macaroni, which was more like a gourmet pasta than macaroni. For a 24 hour diner I am very impressed and would recommend this place to everyone! I must also recommend their dessert! I ordered the cookie, which is much like the famous Pazookie... but better! Yes I said it, BETTER than the Pazookie!! So if you are ever up late, or heck just hungry...give this place a try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment