Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Brents Deli

Who does not love some good old fashion comfort food? There is nothing like going to a deli when you are hungry for something you know has been passed down by someones great grandma. Brent's Deli has two great locations, there is one in Northridge and Westlake Village. Both locations have plenty of seating and can accommodate large groups. This in one of my favorite places to indulge in with my family. The atmosphere feels like I'm home enjoying my food with loved ones. The selection on the menu is huge! There are many things to choose from for any craving to satisfy. The portions at Brent's are huge and the food is delicious.

If you are experiencing Brent's Deli for the first time, may I suggest trying any of the typical "Jewish foods." This is what most delis are famous for. The Matzo ball soup is outstanding as well as their sandwich selections. The fish plates, such as the lox and bagels, white fish salad sandwich and white fish platter (pictured above) are all delicious tastes of the deli culture. When I'm at Brent's I know I'm eating a meal that is freshlyy prepared and never frozen. The desserts are amazing and I'm always leaving with leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment